Google Analytics Manager
The successful applicant will be an individual with a passion for Google Analytics. You will be primarily responsible for quoting for and delivering complex Google Analytics solutions to Jellyfish clients. In addition, Jellyfish operate external Google Analytics training courses for which you will be required to help develop the course content and to deliver.
- 22 days holiday, increasing to 23 days after 1 years service and 24 after 2 years service)
- Company profit related bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Semi flexible working hours
- Ride2Work scheme
- Company stakeholder pension plan
- An excellent working environment
- The opportunity to develop your skills
- The opportunity to work with varied, international clients across multiple industry sectors
Business Management Responsibilities
- To quote, plan and deliver Google Analytics solutions.
- Understand client requirements and quote accurately for the work required.
- Deliver the project, from technical implementation to client communications.
- Deliver Google Analytics projects on time, and within budget.
- To deliver Google Analytics training courses for individuals and organisations looking to get the most from Google Analytics.
- To spot existing issues with Google Analytics account setups. Based on findings, produce quotations for fixing the problems identified, and be able to deliver the solution to clients on time and within budget.
- Produce clear and detailed client facing reports to identify areas of opportunity to improve accuracy of Google Analytics account installations.
- Is able to prioritise, and deal quickly and efficiently with analytics helpdesk enquiries both internally and externally.
- To set up and maintain both client and Jellyfish campaigns on Google Analytics and other third party analytics packages.
- Work closely with the Head of Analytics to produce Jellyfish point of views and best practice guides for distribution to clients and on the company blog.
- Work closely with the Head of Analytics to produce a minimum of one blog post per month for publication on the Jellyfish blog.
- Is a key team member who sets an example to colleagues
- Will be confident in guiding other individuals and working in teams
- Works with the senior team members to ensure objectives are met to a high standard.
- Exceptional Google Analytics skills.
- Experienced in setting up and maintaining varied account types Google Analytics (ecommerce, tracking across domains and sub-domains, event and virtual page view tracking).
- Must be comfortable presenting results both internally and externally to clients.
- A positive thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm
- Results orientated with good communication and interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Has high personal standards and promotes them in others
- A valued team member, who upholds Jellyfish’s values and professional integrity at all times.
- Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure
Apply for this position now