- Thinking about outsourcing your digital marketing?
Thinking about outsourcing your digital marketing?
We believe more is lost from indecision than wrong decisions!
If you are even considering outsourcing your digital marketing campaign there must be a reason. Maybe:
- You are no longer able to resource the campaign adequately
- The account is becoming unmanageable due to its size and complexity
- You're unable to achieve the results and return on investment (ROI) you're looking for
- You feel that you’re falling behind with all the innovations, marketing channels, devices, networks etc…
- You would like to mitigate your risk by avoiding the scenario where you have full reliance on a couple of individuals within your organisation
- You’re unable to compete with your competitors
- You’re experiencing substantial growth and you now have a budget to consider outsourcing
- Part of your strategy is to explore new digital marketing channels and there is a knowledge gap or lack of experience within your organisation
What we do know is; the vast digital landscape is becoming more and more complex. We are not just seeing the convergence of the marketing channels, but also the devices used. With the introduction of innovations such as internet enabled TV and the smart phone, we find that traditional uses of devices can experience a complete role reversal.
Picture the scene – a family is sitting in the living room using Skype on their internet enabled television chatting to family abroad; however, the teenager in the family who is missing their favourite programme is using their iPhone to watch television.
What becomes clear is that in order to compete, you must have the skills and expertise to cater for all the different advertising channels, platforms and devices.
As a business, if you do not have the skills, experience, time or resource to facilitate all facets of a proficient digital marketing campaign; running it in-house is a risky strategy and will inevitably turn out to be a false economy.
We also understand that there may be a number of things you are considering before taking the plunge, for example:
- Will I get added value?
- Is there any risk to transferring the campaign?
- How will the new agency integrate with our internal team?
- What are the cost implications and will there be a net gain after agency fees have been paid?
- Will I still have full transparency?
- How much effort and contribution will be required from our business?
- Will the agency be able to integrate with our systems?
We are confident that we can alleviate any concerns related to any of the questions above and give you the peace of mind to take the plunge and reap the benefits of outsourcing your digital marketing to a specialist agency.
Here are a number of reasons why we think Jellyfish can help you:
- Heritage - Our evolution from a performance based paid search agency has led us to become very metrics driven and inherently focused on ROI.
- Thought Leaders - We hire experts in their fields, all of whom are at the forefront of their particular discipline.
- User Journeys – We use our proficiencies in multiple digital marketing disciplines to build user journeys. We ensure that each channel fulfils a particular purpose within the journey. We believe in building up to a sale by creating relationships with potential consumers, which engenders trust and ultimately leads to commitment.
- Success - We have a successful and proven track record of improving ROI for our clients, across all disciplines.
- Loyalty - Our long-standing portfolio of clients and employees, with whom we have evolved, indicates just how effective our approach is in all economic climates.
- Digi-People - Our people don't just excel at digital marketing; they love it. Everyone is passionate about their discipline and focussed on continuously improving their knowledge and skills.
- Investment in Training - The digital landscape is always evolving. We therefore constantly invest in skill and knowledge development.
- Transparency - Our dedicated account management teams are focused on providing you with transparent reports as well as regular communication so you know what is happening at all times.
- Company Culture - Our combination of creative and analytical skills, the right brain and the left, along with our commitment to our people and to yours, is unique in the industry.
- Recommended - By clients and networks alike. Jellyfish comes with a renowned reputation and are regularly recommended by our clients to other organisations.
Through our specialist approach and unrivalled account management, on average Jellyfish create a 40% uplift in performance when taking over a campaign from either an internal team or agency.
You don’t need to take our word for it; this is the kind of thing our clients have to say about us:
"Here are the FANTASTIC results that I’ve been able to put into our bi-weekly report that goes to Fidelity’s chairman:
-New conversions increased by 31% and existing conversions by 36% despite reducing spend by 12%
-CPA reduced by 33% for new customers
-Number of clicks increased by 21% (with 12% reduction in spend)
-Increasing click through rate from 3.73% to 5.2%
-Average cost per click has dropped by 44%
-Revenue created for every £1 of marketing spend has increased by 56%
WELL DONE to the Jellyfish team."
Liz Waldron, Director, eBusiness, Fidelity
So, why not explore how a Jellyfish can substantially increase your exposure and revenue online? We do not tie our clients into long-term contracts; our belief is that our clients should choose to work with us, not be contractually obliged to.
Want to find out more about outsourcing your digital marketing?
Contact us now