- Thinking of changing digital marketing agency?
Thinking of changing digital marketing agency?
The digital landscape is moving way too fast to procrastinate!
The fact that you are on this page means you are probably frustrated with your incumbent agency or you just feel that the campaign has outgrown their skill set or resource capacity. As a result, you’ve probably been asking yourself any combination of the following questions:
- Is my current agency proactive enough and regularly demonstrating innovative strategies for maximising the efficiencies and performance of the campaign?
- Does my agency have the skills, exposure, experience and resource to stay abreast of all the innovations within the different marketing channels, devices, networks etc…?
- Do I respect and enjoy working with the team?
- Is my interaction strategic, as opposed to micromanaging fundamental tasks?
- Am I getting an adequate level of reporting and exposure to the tactical day-to-day campaign management?
- Is my agency financially motivated and remunerated to achieve my Return on Investment (ROI) targets?
- Is my agency actively optimising the campaign beyond the click?
- Does my agency reflect my attention to detail and brand standards?
- Has my agency delivered on the promises they made when they were appointed?
If the answer is ‘no’ to any of these questions, then it is possible to find an agency where the answer would be ‘yes’ to all of the questions. Of course, one of those agencies is Jellyfish!
Here are a number of reasons why we think Jellyfish would make a great digital marketing partner:
- Heritage - Our evolution from a performance based paid search agency has led us to become very metrics driven and inherently focused on ROI.
- Thought Leaders - We hire experts in their fields, all of whom are at the forefront of their particular discipline.
- User Journeys – We use our proficiencies in multiple digital marketing disciplines to build user journeys. We ensure that each channel fulfils a particular purpose within the journey. We believe in building up to a sale by creating relationships with potential consumers, which engenders trust and ultimately leads to commitment.
- Success - We have a successful and proven track record of improving ROI for our clients, across all disciplines.
- Loyalty - Our long-standing portfolio of clients and employees, with whom we have evolved, indicates just how effective our approach is in all economic climates.
- Digi-People - Our people don't just excel at digital marketing; they love it. Everyone is passionate about their discipline and focussed on continuously improving their knowledge and skills.
- Investment in Training - The digital landscape is always evolving. We therefore constantly invest in skill and knowledge development.
- Transparency - Our dedicated account management teams are focused on providing you with transparent reports as well as regular communication so you know what is happening at all times.
- Company Culture - Our combination of creative and analytical skills, the right brain and the left, along with our commitment to our people and to yours, is unique in the industry.
- Recommended - By clients and networks alike. Jellyfish comes with a renowned reputation and are regularly recommended by our clients to other organisations.
Through our specialist approach and unrivalled account management, on average Jellyfish create a 40% uplift in performance when taking over a campaign from either an internal team or agency.
You don’t need to take our word for it; this is the kind of thing our client’s have to say about us:
"Here are the FANTASTIC results that I’ve been able to put into our bi-weekly report that goes to Fidelity’s chairman:
-New conversions increased by 31% and existing conversions by 36% despite reducing spend by 12%
-CPA reduced by 33% for new customers
-Number of clicks increased by 21% (with 12% reduction in spend)
-Increasing click through rate from 3.73% to 5.2%
-Average cost per click has dropped by 44%
-Revenue created for every £1 of marketing spend has increased by 56%
WELL DONE to the Jellyfish team."
Liz Waldron, Director, eBusiness, Fidelity
So, why not explore how Jellyfish can substantially increase your exposure and revenue online? We do not tie our clients into long-term contracts; our belief is that our clients should choose to work with us, not be contractually obliged to.
Want to find out more about how we can help you mitigate the risk of changing digital marketing agency?
Contact us now