Digital Marketing Courses
Welcome to Jellyfish Digital Marketing Training Courses. We at Jellyfish are digital marketing experts. After years of working closely with our clients, we began to notice there was a real need for us to talk in greater detail about our expertise to help them achieve greater success personally, as a team and as a business.
So we started running a few courses hosted by our in-house marketing experts. They were so successful we expanded the range and dates to encompass a greater breadth of digital skills to help you and your business achieve the goals that you want.
We now cover:
- Google products including Analytics, AdWords, BigQuery and Tag Manager
- Advertising across the Google Display Network, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
- Conversion Optimisation and User Experience
- SEO, Social Media and Content Marketing
- And more...
Today, our extensive, professional digital marketing courses run from 10am until around 5pm and are held at one of three venues in The Shard, London, Reigate and Brighton or if it suits you we can come to your offices. All our facilities are spacious, bright, clean and contemporary.
We keep classes small, you’ll have free access to the latest equipment, and your teachers will use both a big screen and simple whiteboard to demonstrate and clarify every relevant point. We’ll provide you lunch and there's all the tea, coffee, water and soft drinks you need throughout the day.
We offer Tailored Training Courses to cover your every need from location to class size to content. So basically, whatever you need to know, however and whenever you need it, we can provide it for you.
Why Jellyfish Training Courses?
- Global digital marketing agency
- Run and designed by digital experts
- Course content evolves with the industry
- Learn skills you can use every day
- Trusted Google certified partner
- 5* feefo customer feedback
- Multiple booking discounts
- Special rates for charities
- Post training support
- Industry recognised certified courses
Some of the brands we've helped