Find answers to some of our most common questions relating to Jellyfish training courses. If you still can't find the information you are looking for, please contact us.
1. How long are your courses?
Our courses are a minimum of one day, normally starting at 10am and finishing at 5pm.
2. How much are your courses?
Our public courses are priced at £499 per person per course (plus VAT) and our tailored courses are priced slightly differently. We often offer discounts if more than one course is booked, so call us to talk through the figures.
3. How often do your courses run?
Jellyfish digital marketing training courses are schedule to run at least once a month. Our core subjects such as Google Analytics, SEO and AdWords courses run twice every month.
4. Do you look at our accounts before the training?
There is an option for a pre training audit of your account before a tailored training course, so please contact us for more details. If you’re attending one of our scheduled courses we can use your site or accounts for exercise purposes where applicable, but we wouldn’t look at anything pre training.
5. Do you travel overseas?
Yes, we regularly travel to provide our training services wherever our clients need us. Just call us to talk through what you need and where.
6. Do I need to bring anything if I am attending a course at a Jellyfish venue?
When attending our London courses held at The Shard you will need to bring photo identification in the form of a passport or driver's license. Unfortunately, if you are unable to present this, access to the venue may be denied and Jellyfish reserves the right to refuse a refund.
Bring any system log-ins you may need and Jellyfish will supply the technology, stationary, refreshments and lunch.
7. Can I book a course on behalf of my colleague(s)?
Yes of course, please email all the course attendee(s) full names to [email protected] upon confirmation of your booking.
8. Can you cater for special dietary requests and allergies?
Of course. Please notify us of your special dietary requirements as the more notice we get the more time we have to arrange something specific to suit your needs.
9. Do you have parking available?
No, however our Reigate and Brighton venues offer convenient pay and display parking just around the corner. For Reigate, please see; Upper W St, Reigate, Surrey RH2 9HX. For Brighton, please see; Brighton Theatre, Church St, Brighton BN1 1US.
10. Are discounts available?
Yes, we offer a number of discounts options for multiple bookings, nonprofits, charities and so on. Contact us to find out more.
11. I have recently been made redundant. Can you help me?
Yes we can. Contact us to discuss how we can help you retrain, up-skill and get you back into work.
12. Where is a schedule of your public course?
All available dates for our courses are shown mid-way down the specific course page.
13. I have researched a number of companies for my training needs. Why should I book with Jellyfish?
Jellyfish are one of the only digital marketing training providers whose trainers are employed by the business. They aren’t training consultants. And when they are not delivering training they are working on successful campaigns within their marketing category at Jellyfish. So they can always offer you a wealth of up-to-date knowledge, experience, tips and insight to ensure you get the most out of your training.
14. I need to stay overnight as I don’t live close to the training venue, can you suggest any hotels in the area?
We’d be happy to. Please contact the training team by email [email protected] for recommendations.
15. How can I pay for my training?
We accept all major credit cards or we can arrange invoicing for payment via bank transfer.
16. What happens if I am unable to attend a course?
Please refer to our Terms and conditions page for information about amendments and cancellations.
17. Can I get a Certificate to prove I have attended your courses?
Yes, we will supply certificates of attendance on a request basis. Email [email protected] for yours.
18. Is there any support post training?
Yes, we do offer post training support. Please contact [email protected] with any questions you have.
19. Where are Jellyfish venues located?
We have training venues in London (UK), Reigate (UK), Brighton (UK), Baltimore (USA) and Durban (SA). We are adding to these all the time and do remember we can always come to you if that would be more preferable.