Matt Read highlights his top five hot tips right now for search:
1. Call only campaigns from Google are here: If you're after phone calls, these are the campaigns to look out for in this quarter. No landing pages, no secondary conversions, just straight calls.
2. Bing are catching up when it comes to extensions: Look out for shopping listings, app extensions, image extensions, and anything else they can get inspiration on.
3. Still on Bing, and Yahoo native ads are getting bigger and bigger: At first we were kind of ignoring them, but they seem to be getting a bit more traction and they're actually getting pretty decent results.
4. The GDN proposition's seeing a slight change: Interest categories are out customer affinity categories are in, and there's a whole new jazzy interface when it comes to creating new campaigns.
5. Social advertising is getting a lot better: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, they've all got loads of new features, better targeting, better reporting, and better tracking.