The best half marathon in Surrey
Don’t miss your chance to be part of this iconic, ever popular event.
About the race
What we’ll give you – each runner will receive:
- A high quality medal for all finishers
- A 2017 collectable technical T-shirt
- Chip timing
- Bag storage
- Water stations (at regular 3 mile intervals)
- A pre-race warm-up with British Military Fitness
- The Xempo pacing team (covering: sub 1:30 / sub 1:40 / sub 1:50 / sub 2:00 / sub 2:10 and sub 2:20 finish times)
- First aid stations in the event village and throughout the race
- Post-race refreshments
- Live music and stage entertainment
- Fantastic scenery and a memorable experience
The participant’s Event Village will once again provide a place for runners to sample sports nutrition, liaise with the organisers and meet the event’s charity partners to find out more about their vital work in the local community.
For a closer look at the 2017 route, click the map below.
You can read more about the route in our blog, including a review by Brighton Marathon pace runner Daren Elliot.
Make A day Of it!
The ever popular Jellyfish Food Festival will be back again in 2017, offering a huge choice of delicious food for spectators and runners from 8am when you can breakfast like a king.
The Move Revolution Kids Active Village in partnership with Reigate & Banstead Borough Council will also be back offering a huge selection of FREE activities for kids of all ages to enjoy with climbing walls, crazy golf, giant inflatable assault courses, bouncy castles, hockey, face painting and much more.
To be part of the festival please contact the team here
“Definitely a race I will be doing again” – Kate Carter, The Guardian
“This is one not to miss” – Running FitnessJoin The Half Marathon