CALLING ALL SUPERHEROES!
Run Reigate needs you for our amazing new kids race
Be part of Run Reigate’s first kids race; the Canon Kids Race on Sunday 18th September!
- The UK’s first cumulative half marathon for kids age 4-15
- Build up 12 miles with your school, or in your own time from now until September
- On Race Day complete your half marathon at our 1.1 mile grand finale race in Priory Park
- Or if you prefer, simply join in and run for fun on Race Day!
- All kids get our fantastic 2016 medal, a technical t-shirt and goodie bag
- NEW! Now you can track your miles right here on our website
We’re making it easy for you with:
- 100’s of parking spaces within a 5 minute walk of Priory Park
- FREE activities for kids of all ages in the Move Revolution Kids Active Zone
- Ice-cream, gourmet burgers, fresh pizza and smoothies in the Food Festival
- Loads of toilets in the park
- Amazing atmosphere and a great day out for the whole family!
How do I take part? You can register right now – just click the Enter Kids race button
Is there an age limit? Any school aged child can take place, from age 4 in Reception to age 15 in Year 11! If you are 15 you have the option of either running the Kids Race or running in the main 10k event.
What time is it? There will be 5 Kids Races, in age groups
***Start times have changed!*** Due to the high number of children signed up in younger age groups we have decided to adjust start times to ensure an enjoyable race day for everyone.
***The new start times are:***
12.00 – Race S1 – Y9, Y10 & Y11
12.05 – Race S2 – Y7 & Y8
12.10 – Race P1 – Y4, Y5 & Y6
12.30 – Race P2 – Y2 & Y3
12.50 – Race P3 – Reception & Y1
What is the 1.1 mile route? The route will start in the Event Village, the go up and along the trees, around the pond before joining the main race route for a great finish along the Avenue of Trees.
How many places are there? There will be 1,200 places available in total.
What does it cost? £12, this covers the cost of running the event, a top quality technical t-shirt and an amazing medal and a goodie bag.
Can I run for charity? We are very proud to support the Children’s Trust as our partner charity for the Kids Race. To find out more about their amazing work you can visit their website where they also have some great fundraising ideas for you.
To raise money for this amazing charity as part of your Kids Race download a Childrens Trust Sponsorship Form.
Code of Conduct
We really want you all to have a super duper fun time at Run Reigate so, just like at school, there is an expectation that you will behave properly. Have a look here at what you need to do and what you can expect in return.