Join us for our amazing kids race!
Helping Kids aged 4-15 run a Half marathon
A Half Marathon for KIDS?
Yes. We challenge all our Kids Race entrants to complete their own cumulative Half Marathon, here’s how:
- If you are aged 4-15 sign up to enter the Kids Race
- Run 12 miles in your own time from now until September
- 12miles??!! That’s a lot!! Yes, but it will soon add up if you do a little bit at a time and we will give you access to a dedicated website to keep track of all the running you do
- On Race Day complete your half marathon at our 1.1 mile grand finale race in Priory Park
- On event day all kids get our fantastic 2017 medal and a technical t-shirt
On the day there will be:
- 100’s of parking spaces within a 5 minute walk of Priory Park
- FREE activities for kids of all ages in the Move Revolution Kids Active Zone
- Ice-cream, gourmet burgers, fresh pizza and smoothies in the Food Festival
- Loads of toilets in the park
- Amazing atmosphere and a great day out for the whole family!
How do I take part? You can register right now – just click the Enter Kids race button
How old do you have to be? Any school aged child can take place, from age 4 in Reception to age 15 in Year 11!
What time is it? There will be multiple Kids Races in age groups, between 13.00 & 14.30. Our new and improved start area and timings will be confirmed by 1st July.
What is the 1.1 mile route? The route will start in the Event Village, the go up and along the trees, around the pond before joining the main race route for a great finish along the Avenue of Trees.
How many places are there? There are 1,500 places available in total. We sold out in 2016 so sign up soon!
What does it cost? £12.
Can I run for charity? That would be amazing! We have two brilliant partner charities for the Kids Race:
- Inspired by the amazing fundraising efforts of George and the Giant Pledge we are proud to be supporting the Royal Marsden Cancer Charity
- They have some great fundraising ideas for you.
- To raise money for this amazing charity as part of your Kids Race you can set up a Just Giving page here.
- To find out more about their amazing work you can visit their website
- They have some great fundraising ideas for you
- To raise money for this amazing charity as part of your Kids Race download a Sponsorship Form.
Code of Conduct
We really want you all to have a super duper fun time at Run Reigate so, just like at school, there is an expectation that you will behave properly. Have a look here at what you need to do and what you can expect in return.