Welcome to our website.
This page sets out the terms and conditions that you agree to when you use this website www.runreigate.com.
The term ‘Run Reigate’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Stanton House, 1 Castlefield Road, Reigate Surrey RH2 0SA, registered company number 8645626.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- This website is designed to provide information about Run Reigate and the events that we organise, and is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- All information on this website site has been carefully considered and included in good faith, however the material displayed is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining written permission.
- You must have permission to use any photos/videos that you upload to any of our galleries and that they are free of any copyright or restriction. In uploading you give us permission to use the photos/videos on our website and for other race related promotional purposes.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites or resources. These links are provided for your information and convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- You confirm that the personal information that you provide when you register is true, accurate, correct and complete.
- You agree not to use a false name, a name that you are not authorised to use or to impersonate any other person.
- You agree not to post content or participate in any form of discussion which is unlawful, abusive, libelous, defamatory, harassing, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, profane, sexually orientated, racially offensive or includes any such other material which may be considered to be objectionable.
- You agree not to post content that you do not have the right to use.
- You agree not to transmit to our site any material containing software viruses or files designed to damage or disrupt the operation of the site or any related equipment.
- You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us or our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers harmless immediately on demand from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses including reasonable legal fees arising out of any breach of the conditions by you or any other liability arising out of your use of our site or the use by any other person accessing our site using your account and/or your personal information.
- Our site usage policy is reviewed periodically and we reserve the right to amend it accordingly. You are expected to review this page, to be aware of any changes.