Our approach to content strategies for social media is:
- Driven by data gathering, analysis and insight
- Based on observable historic patterns in the ways that users currently engage with your brand and its content
- Focused on content-specific analytics from your website, and across social media platforms e.g. Facebook, Twitter
During a typical engagement, our delivery will focus on:
- Situation analysis – how are you currently using social channels to engage with prospects and customers?
- Audit of your content
- Comparison to peers and competitors
- Identification of best content opportunities and developing an action plan
For example, we use Facebook insights to clarify the best/most successful content by category and detail, measured by most liked, most shared, reach etc. Where applicable, we match to keyword level search data from PPC, identify linguistic themes that best resonate with target audience, document and then develop calendars to guide content development.