Find out how to write a strategy, choose the best affiliate network and run a profitable affiliate sales channel for your business on our one day Affiliate Marketing course.
Affiliate marketing is one of the top sources of customer acquisition and subsequently one of the most desired digital skill sets.
Whether you are looking to boost your skill sets, thinking about launching an affiliate marketing programme or looking for a refresh on what the affiliate networks have to offer, this course is suitable for you.
During the day, we’ll teach you about the roles within affiliate marketing, how it can have positive impact on search and how to create a strategy for your company.
We’ll cover the larger networks and discuss who is best for you to work with depending on your needs and budget.
Our Affiliate Marketing course is available at our training venue in The Shard, London.
We also offer private training courses which are ideal if you have a team you want to bring up to speed in how to optimise this additional sales channel.
Affiliate MarketingStandard1 day Classroom Course
At the end of the day, you’ll leave with actionable knowledge that you can utilise within your company straight away.
What will I learn?
- Understand how affiliate marketing works and the role of an affiliate network
- Develop an affiliate marketing strategy suitable for your company
- Write an engaging brief for your affiliate agency
- Explain how affiliate marketing can impact your overall marketing strategy
- Know how to manage an affiliate agency and set up relevant reporting
Why should I take this course?
- What is affiliate marketing?
- The role of the affiliate, merchant and affiliate network
- Benefits & Disadvantages of affiliate marketing
- Different types of affiliate link
- How affiliate marketing impacts search marketing
- 3 Search tips for affiliate marketing
- How to develop an affiliate strategy for merchants
- Affiliate marketing campaign management
- How to brief an affiliate network
- Pros and cons of using an affiliate network
- How to choose and affiliate network
- Creating your own affiliate scheme
- How to work with affiliate networks
- How organisations work with affiliate networks
- Managing relationships and partnerships
- Tracking Affiliate Marketing
- Understanding key metrics
- Google Analytics overview
- Omniture SiteCatalyst overview
- Reporting affiliate activity
Upcoming CoursesView all
Affiliate Marketing Standard
Affiliate Marketing Standard
Our trainers are all seasoned experts that have extensive experience working in the industry. They will be happy to answer questions, on the day or post training as part of our ongoing support.
Food & Drink
We pride ourselves on providing our attendees with high quality food and refreshments. Both are available throughout the day and we cater for any dietary requirements for you.