Are you looking for a better return on your marketing spend? Our Conversion Rate Optimisation course has been designed by our in-house experts to help you convert more visitors.
This course will help you optimise your website to convert potential customers via testing methodologies and tools.
Led by one our own Conversion Optimisation specialists, we’ll provide a thorough introduction to conversion rate optimisation and will help you develop your own cost-effective CRO strategy.
As well as teaching you how to optimise conversion rates, we’ll also discuss how to optimise the decision process, customer journeys and user experience via user testing. You’ll gain the knowledge and expertise essential for identifying, analysing and improving all areas of your site.
Our Conversion Optimisation course is available at our training centre in The Shard, London. We also offer private training courses which are ideal if you have a team who want to understand conversion optimisation better.
Conversion Optimisation 1 day Classroom Course
We cover how to identify problem areas, how to optimise paths to conversion, effective design tips and give an overview of the tools we use at Jellyfish to deliver these solutions for our clients. We’ll show you the best tools for the specific tasks and challenges you are facing and share best practice strategies for future success.
The course takes an engaging workshop approach that ensures all questions are answered by an experienced practitioner and you leave with a clear plan of action.
What will I learn?
- Develop your own cost-effective CRO strategy
- Optimise paths to conversion on your website
- Use qualitative and quantitative insights gathering
- Translate insights into actionable optimisation recommendations
- Understand the pros and cons of different testing approaches and methodologies
Why should I take this course?
- What is conversion optimisation?
- Introduction to testing approaches & methodologies
- Clear definition of business goals & KPIs you want to improve
- Test scheduling & timeline
- Web analytics & important metrics
- Live user testing & tools
- Customer experience analytics
- Segmentation, behavioural & technology based testing
- Introduction to different testing tools
- Results monitoring & analysis
- User discovery & personal targeting
- Landing page & eCommerce considerations
Upcoming CoursesView all
Our trainers are all seasoned experts that have extensive experience working in the industry. They will be happy to answer questions, on the day or post training as part of our ongoing support.
Food & Drink
We pride ourselves on providing our attendees with high quality food and refreshments. Both are available throughout the day and we cater for any dietary requirements for you.