Learn how to execute programmatic campaigns, leverage targeting capabilities and reporting within the DoubleClick Bid manager platform.
DoubleClick Bid Manager is a next-generation demand side platform (DSP) providing trading desks, agencies, and advertisers with transparent media planning and buying across ad exchanges.
Bid Manager's proprietary algorithms analyse every impression and optimises buying in real time to meet advertisers’ marketing objectives.
DoubleClick Bid Manager is fully integrated with the DoubleClick Digital Marketing suite, streamlining workflows, reporting and enabling true cross-channel buying is a great advantage.
View our DoubleClick Bid Manager courses below, which are available at our training centre in The Shard, London or a location of your choice.
DoubleClick Bid Manager courses
Bid Manager Fundamentals
- Programmatic & DoubleClick - the building blocks
- Platform hierarchy and campaign setup
- Media supply and targeting
- Basic in-platform reporting
Data Targeting in Bid Manager
- Why use data targeting
- Types of data available for Bid Manager
- How to plan to use data in your campaigns
- Performance reporting
Practices for Success in Bid Manager
- Ways of accessing media
- Bidding models
- Campaign optimisation methodology
- Cross device and reporting best practices
Multi-channel Campaigns in DBM
- Best practices for Mobile, Video, TrueView and Native campaigns
- Optimisation methodology
- Types of creatives
- Using creatives from different Adserver Sources
Brand Safety in Bid Manager
- How to use Active View reporting
- Brand safety features
- How to optimise based on brand safety and viewability reports
- Best practices for running campaigns
Our trainers are all seasoned experts that have extensive experience working in the industry. They will be happy to answer questions, on the day or post training as part of our ongoing support.
Jellyfish have first class training facilities. Our regular venues include our flagship training centre located at The Shard in London, Manchester and Reigate. We can also train at a location of your choice.
Food & Drink
We pride ourselves on providing our attendees with high quality food and refreshments. Both are available throughout the day and we cater for any dietary requirements for you.