Brand Safety in Bid Manager
Learn techniques to protect your brand in Real Time marketing and maximise user exposure online.
This course will allow you to be better equipped in your programmatic campaigns to ensure you are using the right tools and methods to ensure your campaigns are protected.
You'll learn tricks to ensure you are maximising ad viewability, protecting against fraud and doing the best possible campaign management to display ads on relevant brand-safe content.
The session will allow you to walk away knowing you know how best to protect the brand you are representing when working on DoubleClick Bid Manager.
Our Brand Safety in Bid Manager course is offered as a private training or webinar session. We are happy to tailor the content to your business needs.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course you’ll understand:
- How to use Active View reporting
- How to use various brand safety features
- How to optimise based on brand safety and viewability reports
- Best practices for running campaigns with brand safety targeting and viewability goals
- Why should marketers care?
- Bid Manager's built-in controls
- Topline functions to maintain brand control
- Ad fraud
- Active View
- Fraud Protection
- Content/ Audience Verification and GRPs
- Brand/ Sales Lifts & Offline conversions API
Industry Standards and DoubleClick’s Approach
Creating Brand Safety Guidelines
Doubleclick’s Brand Safety & Measurement Solutions
Implementing Brand Safety Controls
- Digital Content Labels
- Sensitive Classifiers
- Channels (Blacklists/Whitelists)
Things to Consider when working with Viewability, Brand Safety and Verification
- Best practices and common pitfalls
Programmatic Campaign Setup and Monitoring
- Setting up campaigns with brand safety controls