Data Targeting in Bid Manager
Gain advanced skills within Bid Manager around Data Targeting application, optimisation and reporting.
This advanced course is aimed at experienced practitioners and will provide a comprehensive walk through of the available Data Targeting options within DBM. It will allow both brands and agencies, to identify the best and most suitable sets of data according to their KPIs and business goals.
Our experienced DoubleClick trainer will work with you to help you gain a good understanding of 1st party, 3rd party and Google data and when best to apply it.
The session consists of a combination of theoretical content and hands-on practical experience, which will allow you to understand how best to use data to enrich the campaigns you run on DoubleClick Bid Manager.
Our Data Targeting in Bid Manager course is offered as a private training or webinar session. We can tailor the content to your business needs, which is ideal if you have a team looking to gain advanced skills around data targeting.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course you’ll understand:
- Why data targeting is important for programmatic buying
- The different types of data available for Bid Manager
- How to plan a campaign with focus on data and insights
- How to create audience centric performance reports
Bid Manager Overview
- Common features in DSPs and what makes DBM different
Targeting available in Bid Manager
- Content targeting
- Audience targeting (linking GA & DCM audiences to DBM)
- Technology targeting
1st party Data solutions
- Rule-based or Tag-based Remarketing
- Imported lists from DCM, DS, AdWords, GA360 and YouTube
- Imported lists from external platforms
- Affinity Audiences
- Custom Affinity
3rd party Data solutions
- 3rd party Data providers
- Private DMPs
- How can DoubleClick stack and GA360 act as a soft DMP
Planning to use Audience Data
- Best practices on Audience data activation
Reporting on Audience data
- Advanced reporting specific on audience performance in Bid Manager