Practices for Success in Bid Manager
Grow your skills sets and understand best practices for campaign setup, optimisation and reporting.
On this course, you’ll learn best practises on how to set up efficient campaigns in DBM across different scenarios.
Regardless of the type of advertiser or KPIs, our experienced DoubleClick practitioner will take you through a variety of user cases to make the most of insertion order setup, line item management, automated bidding strategy, amongst other factors.
We will also explore the available options to access media programmatically in Bid Manager and share best practices when setting up deals and identify common pitfalls.
Our Practices for Success in Bid Manager course is offered as a private training or webinar session. We are happy to tailor the content to your business needs.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course you’ll understand:
- Available ways of accessing media programmatically
- Bidding Models
- Campaign optimisation methodology
- Cross Device and Reporting best practices
- Open Auction
- Preferred Deals
- Programmatic Gauranteed
- The Marketplace
- Deals best practice
- Common Deal spend blockers
- Fixed bid vs Automated bidding
- Bid Multipliers
- Branding vs Direct response bid strategy approach
- vCPM vs viewability targeting
- Bid strategies best practices
Buying Media programmatically in DBM
- Useful reporting for optimisation purposes
Cross Device and Reporting best practices
- Advanced Reporting in DBM
- Cross device conversions