DoubleClick Digital Marketing In-depth
Gain a technical overview of the DoubleClick Digital Marketing stack and use it to make better informed decisions.
DoubleClick Digital Marketing
This two-day course will take you through each of the DoubleClick Digital Marketing stack products - as well as having an overview of the products, you'll gain some hands-on practical skills within the platform to give you a more of a top-level technical understanding of each product and how to use it.
This is a great session for someone who is new to the DoubleClick Digital Marketing stack and wants to gain a technical overview of the suite.
Our DoubleClick Digital Marketing In-depth course is available at as a private training or webinar session. We can tailor the courses to your business needs, which is ideal if you have a team that wants to understand from both a technical and a strategic point of view how your organisation can get the most out of the stack.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course you’ll have gained the skills to:
- Technically understand the products that make up the DoubleClick Digital Marketing stack
- Have a fundamental understanding of the benefits of the DoubleClick offering
- Hands on experience of the key features of each product within the marketing stack
- Identify how to leverage DDM solutions to activate against your marketing objectives
- Understand how you can track the performance of your DoubleClick campaigns and attribute conversions within your wider marketing mix
On day one we’ll cover:
Overview of DoubleClick Digital Marketing Stack
- The Technology Landscape
- The DoubleClick Offering
- Benefits of a Unified Stack
DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- The role of the ad server
- Working with Creatives
- Basic Campaign setup and structure
- Using Floodlights and activity tracking
- Reporting and attribution capabilities
On day two we’ll cover:
DoubleClick Bid Manager
- Fundamentals of Programmatic
- DoubleClick and Programmatic
- Features of the DBM Platform
- Basics of Targeting and campaign Management
- Data Driven Creatives
- Platform Overview
- Connectivity with the wider DDM stack
- Difference between DS and AdWords
- Platform basics and campaign setup
- How to optimise bids and targeting capabilities
- Best practices for measuring results