DoubleClick Digital Marketing Principles
Discover the strategic benefits of DoubleClick Digital Marketing (DDM) and understand what the stack can do for your business.
DoubleClick Digital Marketing
This one day course will give you a strategic overview of the full technology stack and the products within DoubleClick. We'll cover how each product works, the benefits of the products and how they best work together to meet your business and marketing needs.
At the end of this course, you should feel confident with having a top level overview of what each product does and how it can help your business grow.
Our DoubleClick Digital Marketing Principles course is available at our training centre in The Shard, London.
We also offer private training and webinar sessions. We can tailor the content to your business needs, which is ideal if you want to gain a better understanding of how to tactically use the DDM technology stack.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course you’ll have gained the skills to:
- Understand the products that make up the DoubleClick Digital Marketing stack
- Have an understanding of the benefits of the DoubleClick offering
- Recognise the features of each product within the stack
- Know the marketing solutions that can be achieved by using DDM
- Identify DDM solutions to answer your marketing objectives
Introduction and overview to the DoubleClick technologies
- Overview of the stack
- DoubleClick’s solution and the role each product plays
- Key features of each product
- How the DDM stack integrates with the wider Google stack
DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Ad Serving role within digital advertising
- The features and capabilities of the DoubleClick Adserver
- Tags, pixels and floodlights
- Reporting and attribution capabilities
DoubleClick Bid Manager
- What is Programmatic and how has it developed?
- Features of the DoubleClick Demand Side Platform
- Accessing media on Bid Manager
- Targeting capabilities of Bid Manager
- Measurement and reporting features
- Features of the DoubleClick Search Console
- Bidding and Optimisation models
- Measurement and reporting capabilities
- How does DoubleClick Studio work?
- What are the Rich Media and personalised creative capabilities
Upcoming CoursesView all