DoubleClick Search Fundamentals
Learn how to optimise and effectively drive ROI from your search media ad spend on our DoubleClick Search Fundamentals course.
This one day course provides an in-depth overview of how DoubleClick Search works. We'll take you from the platform basics right through to advanced-level features and functionality.
We'll share best practice on how to navigate the platform, how to set up reporting dashboards, create tags and optimise bid strategies in line with business objectives. Using real client case studies, this session looks at how to maximise functionality across all levels of the platform.
You'll also learn how to sync campaigns across multiple search engines. With 50% of the course in-platform, you'll gain the hands-on, practical skills you need to be able to create search campaigns with ease.
Our DoubleClick Search Fundamentals course is available at our training centre in The Shard, London. We also offer private training and webinar sessions, which can be tailored to your business needs.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course you’ll understand:
- Set up reporting dashboards
- Create tags in accordance with best practice
- Create and optimise bid strategies in line with business objectives
- Search automation benefits of DS
- Track performance in line with business objectives
How DoubleClick works
- Google AdWords vs. DoubleClick Search
- Pillars of DoubleClick Search: Summary of key USPs
- Under the DS3 Hood - Key Elements
Navigating the Platform
- Overview of Platform Navigation
- User Management
- Overview of key on-boarding processes
- Defining objectives
- Setting up your DoubleClick Search Infrastructure: Creating an Advertiser
- Setting up your DoubleClick Search Infrastructure: Deploying Tags
- Uploading campaigns
- Campaign copy
- Automated edits
- Ad copy testing
- Landing page testing
- DS3 Bid Strategies: Processes across pre-implementation, implementation, and post-implementation
- Analysing Bid Strategy success
- Executive Dashboards
Upcoming CoursesView all