Reporting in DoubleClick Search
Learn how to get the most out of your data, with advanced reporting functionality. Integrate data sources, setup pacing reports, and automate reporting via web queries.
This half day course provides an in-depth overview of how to use DS's advanced reporting functionality to deliver key business insights.
We'll share best practice on how to setup Executive dashboards and reporting views, integrate data sources, and tell a story with your Search campaign data tailored to individual stakeholder needs.
With a large part of the course in-platform you'll gain the hands-on, practical skills you need to be able to manage search campaigns with ease.
Our Reporting in DoubleClick Search course is offered as a private training or webinar session. We are happy to tailor the content to your business needs.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course you’ll have gained the skills to:
- Understand the reporting benefits of DoubleClick Search
- Set up reporting views across practitioner, manager, and executive levels
- Import attribution views within DoubleClick Search
- Sync DS with Google Analytics and other data sources
- How to create custom formulas
- Report automation
- Key Reporting features of DS
- Setting up initial rules, views, and reports
- How to setup pacing reports
- Integrating Google Analytics data within DS
- Leveraging web queries to automate reporting
- Setting up Executive dashboards
- Report scheduling and automation
- Creating custom metrics
- Data-driven attribution modelling within DS