Want to learn how to market your business or brand online with Facebook and Facebook ads? Our course will teach you what you need to know to become a successful Facebook marketer.
Learn the paid and organic marketing strategies that can help you reach your customers on Facebook.
Alongside Google, Facebook is rapidly becoming the go-to platform for online marketers and advertising spend.
We'll teach you how Facebook works as one of the most powerful online marketing tools for business. From the basics of understanding Facebook’s algorithm and the Facebook Marketing Model through to the more advanced stages of Facebook paid advertising strategies.
Learn how to use the biggest social network to help you meet your online marketing objectives.
Our Facebook Marketing course is available at our training centre in The Shard, London. We also offer private training courses tailored to your needs, which are ideal if you have a team you want to bring up to speed on using Facebook as an online marketing tool.
Led by one of our Social Media experts, our course take a hands-on, interactive approach to learning.
If you’re looking for an online option we offer a fully moderated 8-week Social Media online training course delivered by our partners Red & Yellow.
Facebook MarketingStandard1 day Classroom Course
You will also learn how to utilise powerful features such as Facebook Live and Facebook Audience Insights as well as learn about the most advanced Facebook advertising options.
By the end of the course you'll feel confident about using Facebook and the Facebook ads platform, and with advising people how to use Facebook as an online marketing tool.
What will I learn?
- Understand how and why Facebook is so effective as an online marketing tool
- Increase a Page’s visibility, reach and engagement
- Generate leads through Facebook
- Understand Facebook Live best practices
- Implement Facebook paid advertising features and strategies
Why should I take this course?
- The power of Facebook as a marketing tool
- Facebook’s algorithm
- Where Facebook fits into your online marketing strategy
- Setting Facebook business objectives
- Optimising your Facebook posts
- Boosting your posts strategically
- What to post, content creation and curation
- How to increase your engagement and reach
- Planning your activity
- The power of live video
- ‘Facebook Live’ best practice
- Have a go at running a ‘Facebook Live’ video
- Campaign objectives
- Paid audiences
- The Facebook pixel
- Creative inspiration
- Campaign optimisation and reach
Upcoming CoursesView all
Facebook Marketing Standard
Our trainers are all seasoned experts that have extensive experience working in the industry. They will be happy to answer questions, on the day or post training as part of our ongoing support.
Food & Drink
We pride ourselves on providing our attendees with high quality food and refreshments. Both are available throughout the day and we cater for any dietary requirements for you.