GDPR: A Beginners' Guide
Do you have a clear view of why GDPR is so important to the digital industry? Our GDPR: A Beginners' Guide course provides a great start to gain an understanding on the impact it will have on your business.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation becomes law on 25th May 2018.
On this one day course, you will learn the fundamentals of the Regulation and why it is so important to the digital industry.
The GDPR will touch on every aspect of how you interact with your customers, we will give you the grounding so that you can engage on this hot topic, flag the key issues and increase the value you bring to every digital project.
This course is led by a certified GDPR practitioner, who will discuss the key points of the new data privacy law and what they will mean to your digital strategy.
Our GDPR: A Beginners' Guide course is available at our training centre in The Shard, London.
This course is offered as a private session, which can be tailored to your business needs and is ideal if you have a team you want to bring up to speed on the GDPR.
GDPR: A Beginners' GuidePrivateClassroom Course
You’ll leave the course being able to recognise the risks associated with non-compliance and with a clear view of why GDPR is so important to everyone in and around our industry.
What will I learn?
- Articulate the objectives and context of the GDPR
- Differentiate what is in and out of scope
- Identify where in digital projects the Principles of the Regulation apply
- Define the processes required to underwrite Individuals’ Rights
- Consider the appropriate Legal Basis for Processing any Personal Data
Why should I take this course?
- A brief history of Data Privacy
- GDPR objectives, scope and definitions
- Players and Roles
- Individuals’ Rights
- The Six GDPR Principles
- Legal Basis and Consent
- A typical Compliance Journey