Data Targeting in Display & Video 360
Gain advanced skills within Display & Video 360 around Data Targeting application, optimisation and reporting.
This advanced course is aimed at experienced practitioners and will provide a comprehensive walk through of the available Data Targeting options within Display & Video 360. It will allow both brands and agencies, to identify the best and most suitable sets of data according to their KPIs and business goals.
Our experienced Programmatic & Google Marketing Platform trainer will work with you to help you gain a good understanding of 1st party, 3rd party and Google data and when best to apply it.
The session consists of a combination of theoretical content and hands-on practical experience, which will allow you to understand how best to use data to enrich the campaigns you run on Display & Video 360.
Our Data Targeting in Display & Video 360 course is offered as a private training or webinar session. We can tailor the content to your business needs, which is ideal if you have a team looking to gain advanced skills around data targeting.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course you’ll understand:
- Why data targeting is important for programmatic buying
- The different types of data available for Display & Video 360
- How to plan a campaign with focus on data and insights
- How to create audience centric performance reports
Display & Video 360 Overview
- Common features in DSPs and what makes Display & Video 360 different
Targeting available in Display & Video 360
- Content targeting
- Audience targeting (linking GA & CM audiences to Display & Video 360)
- Technology targeting
1st party Data solutions
- Rule-based or Tag-based Remarketing
- Imported lists from Campaign Manager, Search Ads 360, Google Ads, GA360 and YouTube
- Imported lists from external platforms
- Affinity Audiences
- Custom Affinity
3rd party Data solutions
- 3rd party Data providers
- Private DMPs
- How can Google Marketing Platform act as a soft DMP
Planning to use Audience Data
- Best practices on Audience data activation
Reporting on Audience data
- Advanced reporting specific on audience performance in Display & Video 360