Managing Campaigns in Search Ads 360
Understand the process behind setting up and syncing a Search Ads 360 account, in order to ensure a robust structure.
This half day course provides an in-depth overview of how to setup your Search Ads 360 infrastructure.
We'll share best practice on how to set up tracking, sync your campaigns, and set up intial reporting views across multiple search engines.
With a large part of the course in-platform you'll gain the practical skills you need to be able to manage search campaigns with ease.
Our Managing Campaigns in Search Ads 360 course is offered as a private training or webinar session. We are happy to tailor the content to your business needs.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course you’ll have gained the skills to:
- Set up tracking and importing Google Analytic goals
- Create Floolight tags
- Understand how to sync data into Search Ads 360 from multiple search engines
- Set up reporting views
- Set up management rules within Search Ads 360
- Floodlight Tag setup and sharing within Campaign Manager
- Advertiser setup within Search Ads 360
- Setup and sync Search Ads 360 across your search engines
- Creating and editing campaigns
- Bulk Sheet setup and upload
- User management
- Common pitfalls of the setup stage, and how to avoid them
- Setting up initial rules, views, and reports
- Post set-up checks and optimisation