Reporting in Search Ads 360
Learn how to get the most out of your data, with advanced reporting functionality. Integrate data sources, setup pacing reports, and automate reporting via web queries.
This half day course provides an in-depth overview of how to use Search Ads 360's advanced reporting functionality to deliver key business insights.
We'll share best practice on how to setup Executive dashboards and reporting views, integrate data sources, and tell a story with your Search campaign data tailored to individual stakeholder needs.
With a large part of the course in-platform you'll gain the hands-on, practical skills you need to be able to manage search campaigns with ease.
Our Reporting in Search Ads 360 course is offered as a private training or webinar session. We are happy to tailor the content to your business needs.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course you’ll have gained the skills to:
- Understand the reporting benefits of Search Ads 360
- Set up reporting views across practitioner, manager, and executive levels
- Import attribution views within Search Ads 360
- Sync Search Ads 360 with Google Analytics and other data sources
- How to create custom formulas
- Report automation
- Key Reporting features of Search Ads 360
- Setting up initial rules, views, and reports
- How to setup pacing reports
- Integrating Google Analytics data within Search Ads 360
- Leveraging web queries to automate reporting
- Setting up Executive dashboards
- Report scheduling and automation
- Creating custom metrics
- Data-driven attribution modelling within Search Ads 360