Do you want to know how to create ads in LinkedIn? This one-day course will teach you everything you need to know about creating, executing and optimising ads in LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
Learn how to use LinkedIn Campaign Manager to create ads that can help you reach your customers on LinkedIn to drive awareness, consideration and conversion.
A person joins LinkedIn every two seconds, all adding to the 550 million plus global user base. Our LinkedIn Advertising course will give you all the skills you need to find your target audience within this global user base and create ads for awareness, consideration and conversion.
We will discuss the importance of content marketing on LinkedIn, and talk about the best types of content for your ads to help meet your business goals.
You will learn how to budget and plan your campaigns, as well as how to optimise and use A/B testing to ensure that your ads are as effective as possible. We’ll end the day talking about the best ways to create reports and ensure that actionable insights are fed back into your LinkedIn strategy.
Our LinkedIn Advertising course is available at our training centre in The Shard, London. We also offer private training, which is ideal if you have a team who want to understand how to optimise campaigns through LinkedIn Advertising.
LinkedIn Advertising1 day Classroom Course
You’ll leave the day having created and planned your own LinkedIn ads campaign and will understand how to optimise your campaigns to improve efficiency and meet business objectives.
What will I learn?
- Understand who uses LinkedIn and why
- Target relevant audiences and build audience lists
- Create a LinkedIn campaign to meet business objectives
- Optimise your LinkedIn campaigns to improve efficiency
- Use Campaign Manager to report on the metrics that matter
Why should I take this course?
- Who is using LinkedIn?
- Why is content important?
- Creating content on LinkedIn
- Key Considerations for an Awareness Campaign
- Key Considerations for a Consideration Campaign
- Key Considerations for a Conversion Campaign
- Building Audiences natively in LinkedIn
- Building 1st and 3rd party audiences
- Defining Creative
- LinkedIn Ad Types
- Text ads
- Sponsored content
- Sponsored InMail
- Dynamic ads
- Rules around native audiences
- Campaign Objectives
- LinkedIn Campaign Structure
- Conversion tracking
- Remarketing & Sequenced Messaging
- Lead Gen Forms
- A/B testing
- Media Planning
- Analysing Data in Campaign Manager
- Landing Pages
- Ad Relevancy Score
Upcoming CoursesView all
Our trainers are all seasoned experts that have extensive experience working in the industry. They will be happy to answer questions, on the day or post training as part of our ongoing support.
Food & Drink
We pride ourselves on providing our attendees with high quality food and refreshments. Both are available throughout the day and we cater for any dietary requirements for you.