Digital Content & Copywriting Online Course
This is a fully supported, 10-week online training course delivered by our partners Red & Yellow and covers the copywriting and strategic skills necessary to plan, create and implement an effective digital content strategy.
Digital Content & CopywritingOnline8 modules
You’ll learn how to create a content marketing plan and manage content communities across various digital platforms and channels. You will benefit from weekly chat sessions, a dedicated Course Coordinator and an expert Knowledge Officer just an email or phone call away.
What will I learn?
- Learn how to identify and create digital content
- Understand your online audience and how to engage with them
- How to create engaging content that generates a true value exchange with your customers
- Become proficient at managing communities effectively across various platforms
- Produce a portfolio of content including blogs, podcasts, web copy and social media content
Why should I take this course?
- Identify digital content and explain its important
- Recognise important brand touchpoints
- Define a target audience for content
- Present the brand uniformly across content platforms
- Understand how people consume digital content
- Use persuasive language
- Create customer personas
- Explain how content strategy fits into the overall business strategy
- Perform research related to content
- Create a content plan
- Understand basic principles for digital copywriting
- Write for websites, email, mobile and ads
- Write for social media
- Create blogs, podcasts and write videos
- Write a social media post, a video and a blog post
- Describe a content community
- Conduct reputation management
- Create a community management strategy
- Write responses to social media comments, conduct online monitoring
- Prepare for crisis management
- Report on content performance
- Create a communications plan
- Produce the best possible digital copy
- Understand how to approach analytics
- Explain content related ROI
- Test content
- Write credible copy
How the course works
- 8 modules (1 per week)
- 8 assignments (1 per week, mix of quizzes and written questions)
- 1 research project (completed over the duration of the course)
- 8-10 hours of study per week (including reading the course notes, further research and assignments)
- The first week is dedicated to orientation. You'll get to familiarise yourself with the online learning platform, understand how everything works and meet the team that'll support you during this upskilling process. Then in weeks 2-10, you'll start delving into the learning modules.
- 18th Feb 2019
Online Learning USPs
Access the course content from anywhere in the world and participate in live chat sessions, forums and discussions. All assignments are designed to give you skills that you can immediately apply in the workplace.
Red & Yellow
All of the online courses delivered by our partner Red & Yellow offer part-time flexibility and are fully supported by a course coordinator, so you can focus on what matters – the learning.