Digital Marketing Online Course
This is a fully supported, 10-week online training course delivered by our partners Red & Yellow. We’ll equip you with digital knowledge you can apply in the real world and you’ll gain the skills to build a digital strategy for your brand or business.
Digital MarketingOnline8 modules
Designed with busy professionals in mind, this course provides the freedom to learn independently, but with full support. You will benefit from weekly chat sessions, a dedicated Course Coordinator and an expert Knowledge Officer just an email or phone call away.
What will I learn?
- Raise awareness about your brand and communicate your unique offering
- Become a fully rounded digital marketer
- Gain a range of sought after skills in Social Media marketing, SEO and Online Advertising
- Learn how to develop and implement an effective Digital Marketing Strategy
- Discover hundreds of online best practices, tools, strategies and creative marketing opportunities
Why should I take this course?
- Understand digital marketing strategies and their importance
- Understand why customers make the choices they do
- Explain the importance of data in a customer-centric organisation
- Ensure digital assets are engaging and user friendly
- Recognise the qualities of effective web design
- Understand what mobile channels are available for marketers
- Write engaging copy suited to readers in a digital context and search engines
- Plan, research and implement an effective SEO strategy
- Understand how to approach eCommerce
- Advertise your brand on search engines with search ads and across the web using display advertising
- Know which business objectives can be met with online advertising
- Learn about the various ad formats, payment models and ad types available
- Understand whyCRM is essential for creating and improving positive customer relationships
- Structure and design an effective marketing email
- Explain how mobile can tie in and enhance your direct marketing campaigns
- Implement a content marketing strategy that engages and creates value for customers
- Understand how successful online videos are produced
- Learn the best ways to engage with audiences on the main social media platforms
- Create a social media strategy
- Create best-practice social ads
- Discover how to pick the right test for specific goals and purposes
- Perform conversion optimisation step by step to improve marketing efforts
- Understand the basics of how to approach Google Analytics and other analytics platforms
How the course works
- 8 modules (1 per week)
- 8 assignments (1 per week, mix of quizzes and written questions)
- 1 research project (completed over the duration of the course)
- 8-10 hours of study per week (including reading the course notes, further research and assignments)
- 2nd Jul 2018
- 6th Aug 2018
- 3rd Sep 2018
- 1st Oct 2018
- 5th Nov 2018
- 3rd Dec 2018
Online Learning USPs
Access the course content from anywhere in the world and participate in live chat sessions, forums and discussions. All assignments are designed to give you skills that you can immediately apply in the workplace.
Red & Yellow
All of the online courses delivered by our partner Red & Yellow offer part-time flexibility and are fully supported by a course coordinator, so you can focus on what matters – the learning.