Digital Marketing: Intermediate Online Course
This is a fully supported, 10-week online training course delivered by our partners Red & Yellow. We’ll equip you with digital knowledge you can apply in the real world and you’ll gain the skills to build a digital strategy for your brand or business.
Digital Marketing: IntermediateOnline8 modules
Designed with busy professionals in mind, this course provides the freedom to learn independently, but with full support. You will benefit from weekly chat sessions, a dedicated Course Coordinator and an expert Knowledge Officer just an email or phone call away.
What will I learn?
- Understand which digital channels to use and how best to use them
- Engage with your target audience and effectively communicate your offering
- Develop and implement an effective Digital Marketing Strategy
- Measure a digital campaign success using web and analytics data
- Become a fully rounded digital marketer
Why should I take this course?
- Understand digital marketing strategies and their importance
- Understand why customers make the choices they do
- Explain the importance of data in a customer-centric organisation
- Learn about the different means of collecting and analysing data for market research
- Ensure digital assets are engaging and user-friendly
- Recognise the qualities of effective web design
- Understand what mobile channels are available for marketers
- Learn about the considerations involved with eCommerce
- Write engaging copy suited to readers in a digital context and to search engines
- Plan, research and implement an effective SEO strategy across text and other content
- Explain why CRM is essential for any business
- Implement a content marketing strategy that engages and creates value for customers
- Understand how successful online videos are produced
- Structure and design an effective marketing email
- Explain how mobile can tie in and enhance your direct marketing campaigns
- Learn the best ways to engage with audiences on the main social media platforms
- Create a social media strategy
- Advertising on search engines and across the web using display advertising
- Understand which business objectives can be met with online advertising
- Learn about the various ad formats, payment models and ad types available
- Create a best-practice ads to be displayed on the main social media platforms
- Discover how to pick the right test for specific goals and purposes
- Perform conversion optimisation step by step to improve marketing efforts
- Understand the basics of how to approach Google Analytics and other analytics platforms
How the course works
- 8 modules (1 per week)
- 7 assignments (1 per week, mix of quizzes and written questions)
- 1 research project (completed over the duration of the course)
- 8-10 hours of study per week (including reading the course notes, further research and assignments)
- The first week is dedicated to orientation. You'll get to familiarise yourself with the online learning platform, understand how everything works and meet the team that'll support you during this upskilling process. Then in weeks 2-10, you'll start delving into the learning modules.
- 27th May 2019
- 24th June 2019
- 29th July 2019
- 26th August 2019
- 30th September 2019
Online Learning USPs
Access the course content from anywhere in the world and participate in live chat sessions, forums and discussions. All assignments are designed to give you skills that you can immediately apply in the workplace.
Red & Yellow
All of the online courses delivered by our partner Red & Yellow offer part-time flexibility and are fully supported by a course coordinator, so you can focus on what matters – the learning.