Marketing Strategy Online Course
This is a fully supported, 5-week online training course delivered by our partners Red & Yellow. You will learn how to plan and create an effective marketing strategy, then how to accurately measure and optimise its performance.
Marketing StrategyOnline4 modules
Designed with busy professionals in mind, this course provides the freedom to learn independently, but with full support. You will benefit from weekly chat sessions, a dedicated Course Coordinator and an expert Knowledge Officer just an email or phone call away.
What will I learn?
- Set clear, achievable goals for your marketing efforts
- Understand the research, planning and creative aspects of marketing strategy
- Create value through content and creative executions
- Develop a clear marketing strategy
- Constantly iterate, optimise and improve your marketing efforts, using sound insights and data
Why should I take this course?
- Understand and explain key marketing concepts
- Understand the importance and purpose of a marketing strategy
- Identify the many internal and external factors that affect a brand’s marketing strategy
- Apply a range of different conceptual approaches to creating your marketing strategy
- Choose the right mix of marketing channels for your campaign, brand or objective
- Use a range of tools and models to assess whether your marketing strategy is succeeding
- Use the power of storytelling to engage audiences
- Create value through content and creative executions, endearing your audience and building a strong relationship with them
How the course works
- 4 modules (1 per week)
- 4 assignments (1 per week, mix of quizzes and written questions)
- 1 research project (completed over the duration of the course)
- 5-7 hours of study per week (including the reading of course notes, further research and assignments)
- 14th May 2018
- 16th Jul 2018
- 27th Aug 2018
- 8th Oct 2018
Online Learning USPs
Access the course content from anywhere in the world and participate in live chat sessions, forums and discussions. All assignments are designed to give you skills that you can immediately apply in the workplace.
Red & Yellow
All of the online courses delivered by our partner Red & Yellow offer part-time flexibility and are fully supported by a course coordinator, so you can focus on what matters – the learning.