Social Media Online Course
This is a fully supported, 8-week online training course delivered by our partners Red & Yellow. You will learn how social media can work for your business and how to promote your brand more effectively online.
Social MediaOnline8 modules
Designed with busy professionals in mind, this course provides the freedom to learn independently, but with full support. You will benefit from weekly chat sessions, a dedicated Course Coordinator and an expert Knowledge Officer just an email or phone call away.
What will I learn?
- Create a social media strategy
- Understand the main principles of social media by getting hands on with a range of tools; Facebook for networking, blogs for content marketing, Twitter for news and more
- Create and develop content that drives engagement and action
- Leverage paid media to reach a targeted audience
- Measure and report on campaigns, user engagement, and objectives.
Why should I take this course?
- Explain how social media integrates with other channels and paid, earned and owned media
- Justify the need for social media in any business and how to demonstrate ROI
- Choose from a range of business objectives to pursue using social media
- Set clear, SMART marketing objectives
- Select platforms based on audience and brand needs
- Optimise brand presence on major social media platforms
- Develop a content marketing plan
- Create optimised content for major social media platforms.
- Explain the objectives, ad types, and targeting options available on major social media platforms
- Place your adverts on social media
- Create a community management strategy
- Conduct reputation management strategies
- Set up social media for customer service
- Draw on different methods of calculating social media ROI
- Track, measure and optimise social media performance
How the course works
- 6 modules (1 per week)
- 6 assignments (1 per week, mix of quizzes and written questions)
- 1 research project (completed over the duration of the course)
- 5-7 hours of study per week (including reading the course notes, further research and assignments)
- 20th Aug 2018
- 29th Oct 2018
Online Learning USPs
Access the course content from anywhere in the world and participate in live chat sessions, forums and discussions. All assignments are designed to give you skills that you can immediately apply in the workplace.
Red & Yellow
All of the online courses delivered by our partner Red & Yellow offer part-time flexibility and are fully supported by a course coordinator, so you can focus on what matters – the learning.