Business Transformation Vision with Google Cloud
Wondering what the cloud hype is about or want to understand what it can do for your business? Find out on this one day course.
Learn what the key pillars of a Cloud-first business are and bring it all together to build a business transformation vision, leveraging generic and Google Cloud specific solutions.
Learn how the Google Cloud library can address business challenges through three distinct lenses: technology, economics, and security. Technology alone won’t help your business become innovative, so a fourth lens helps you reimagine the way you work by encouraging a culture of innovation.
While working in groups, you’ll develop a vision starting with an ambitious business challenge and then define a potential solution and its impact. This vision will take into account several cloud adoption phases so that you can mobilize your teams to work in parallel toward business acceleration while reducing costs.
As a trusted Google Cloud partner, Jellyfish has been selected by Google to facilitate the delivery of this one-day instructor led course. All of our trainers are experienced practitioners, so you can learn with total confidence.
This course is offered as a private training session at our training centre in The Shard, London, or we can deliver at a location of your choice.
Business Transformation Vision with Google CloudPrivateClassroom Course
To help you get the most out of Google Cloud, we’ll discuss ways GCP can innovatively reduce costs and create value for your business. You’ll gain an understanding of how to build a cloud-first business transformation vision using a machine learning use case.
At the end of the day, you’ll come away with a clear understanding of how the Google Cloud Platform can support your business transformation.
What will I learn?
- Differentiate cloud services from traditional on-premises technology through financial and IT lenses
- Describe the top ways Google Cloud Platform (GCP) innovatively reduces costs and creates value using examples
- Describe Google’s multi-layer measures to help ensure customer data is secure, private, and compliant per government or industry regulations
- Describe the requirements to successfully lead a culture of innovation
- Build a cloud-first business transformation vision using a machine learning use case
Whys should I take this course?
- Before cloud: what did the business IT backbone look like?
- How has IT evolved per the demands of growing businesses?
- What is cloud? What is Google Cloud Platform (GCP)?
- What are today’s specific business and tech-related needs?
- How does the Google Cloud services meet these needs?
- What are the GCP product categories and what business needs do they address?
- How can GCP can enable effective data management?
- How can GCP innovatively reduce costs and create value?
- What are some business transformation cases that use GCP?
- What are today’s cybersecurity challenges?
- What is Google’s multi-layer approach to security?
- How can a shared security model help to ensure joint business success?
- How can using GCP change the way a business works?
- How can business decision makers encourage a culture of innovation using specific examples?
- What are some ways to practice innovative thinking techniques?
- What are core organisation-wide innovation principles?
- What are some ways to reinforce innovation across an organisation?
- Identify an ambitious business challenge
- Brainstorm potential solutions
- Select the primary solution and determine the required data sets
- Categorize high-level steps for implementing the solution