Are you looking to get your leadership, management or executives within your organisation up-to-date with the rapidly evolving world of digital? Our Digital Literacy course can help.
One of the top challenges for digital transformation initiatives is low digital expertise or literacy among colleagues or leadership.
Our three day Digital Literacy course will kick-start your organisation’s digital transformation journey by upskilling your colleagues’ and leadership team’s digital expertise.
This course has been designed to help you overcome the key challenges that are preventing businesses getting a competitive advantage in today’s digital world.
As well as addressing digital expertise within your organisation, this training helps break down business silos, empowers teams to start building a clear digital vision, demonstrates the value of digital and inspires internal change.
Our Digital Literacy course is offered as a private training session. The course can be delivered in three consecutive days or split as three individual days over a six week period.
Digital LiteracyPrivateClassroom Course
This course builds the foundation of your organisation’s digital transformation journey. We'll provide a fully immersive and practical experience, which involves a mixture of brainstorming activities and group discussions.
By end of the three days you’ll leave the course feeling empowered and motivated to start driving digital change within your organisation.
What will I learn?
- Understand how and why mobile and digital has disrupted business
- Be aware of the online user journey and the shift from traditional to digital
- Increase visibility online through the different digital channels
- Understand how to position, protect and grow your business and brand online
- Measure business success, set digital KPIs and make data driven business decisions
Why should I take the course?
- Mobile and digital disruption
- Digital fundamentals
- What is digital transformation?
- A digital mindset
- Being Data-Driven
- Customer centricity
- The online funnel
- Digital first content
- Writing for the web
- Content for SEO
- What is Content Marketing?
- Content research and measurement
- Types of digital content
- Content amplification
- The business value of Social Media
- What is a Social Business?
- Employee brand engagement
- Protecting your brand and yourself on social media
- Topline overview of each platform
- Common organisational challenges
- Disadvantages of traditional marketing in meeting these channels
- Topline overview of each channel (SEM, Display, YouTube, others)
- Use cases of channel in action
- Best practice and pitfalls to avoid
- Measurement objectives
- Key digital KPIs
- Measuring success
- Introduction to attribution
- Defining the business timeline goals and KPIs
- Introduction to qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Website and landing page optimisation
- Targeting testing and reportings
- Investment Vs ROI
- Exercise: How digital is your business?
- Identifying opportunities for digital growth within your organisation