Digital Marketing for Brands
Get your team thinking ‘digital first’. Learn the strategies, tactics and tools needed to be effective digital marketers.
Kick-start or consolidate the digital marketing expertise within your organisation; this training will be tailored to the knowledge level of the training attendees.
Whether you’re after multi-day workshop (or a longer on-going training programme) this course programme has been designed to meet your digital marketing learning objectives.
A pre capabilities questionnaire will be conducted before tailoring the content, so our trainers have a full understanding of the knowledge gaps and learner needs. Post training refreshers and ongoing mentoring and support are also available from our trainers after the training has been delivered.
As well as addressing the digital expertise within your organisation, this training can help break down business silos, empower teams to start building a clear digital vision and inspire internal change.
Our Digital Marketing for Brands course is offered as a private session. It involves a mixture of brainstorming activities, group discussions, presentation slides, in-platform demos and practical exercises.
Digital Marketing for BrandsPrivateClassroom Course
Depending on your learning needs, the training will cover theoretical, strategic and tactical approaches to digital marketing. It will look at the fundamentals of digital marketing, the user journey, digital marketing strategy and the main digital channels; Social Media, Search, Display & Video and Web Analytics.
At the end of the training, you'll leave feeling empowered and confident about digital tools and technology, as well as inspired and motivated to drive digital within your organisation.
What will I learn?
- Understand digital marketing and its disruption of the traditional marketing mix
- Be aware of the online consumer journey and how to effectively target your customers
- Understand the role of the core digital marketing channels
- Set clear objectives for the different digital marketing channels
- Write a digital marketing plan
Why should I take the course?
- Mobile & Digital Disruption
- Digital Marketing Fundamentals
- Data-Driven Marketing
- Customer Centricity
- The User Journey
- The Online Marketing Funnel
- Understanding the Google SERPs
- Typical SEO KPIs & benchmarking tools
- Key ranking factors
- Keyword research, selection and prioritisation
- Content research and measurement
- Content for SEO
- Social Media Landscape
- Organic vs Paid Social
- Organic social strategies and tactics
- Paid social strategies and tactics
- Social media objectives & KPIs
- Topline overview of each channel (SEM, Display, YouTube, others)
- Use cases of channel in action
- Best practice and pitfalls to avoid
- Introduction to programmatic buying
- How it is changing the digital marketing landscape
- Introduction to Demand Side Platforms
- How DSPs work and access inventory sources (from RTB to Programmatic Direct)
- Media planning
- Measurement Objectives
- Key Digital KPIs
- Measuring success
- Introduction to Attribution
- Defining the business timeline goals and KPIs
- Introduction to qualitative & quantitative research methods
- Website & LP optimisation
- Targeting testing & reportings
- Investment Vs ROI
- What is UX?
- The UX design process - Discover, Define, Design & Optimise
- Discover - Understanding your users through research
- Define - Mapping out the Digital User Journey and generating insights
- Design - UX Design methodologies
- How's digital content different from offline
- How to make digital content user-centric
- How to plan for different kinds of digital channels/touchpoints
- Content research and measurement
- Strategically planning your online activity
- Mapping strategies and tactics to the funnel
- Building a digital marketing plan