Google Analytics 360 Suite
Need help turning insights into actions reflected in your marketing activities? Our Google Analytics 360 course will get you off to a flying start.
Are you using or considering Analytics 360 and want to get a better understanding of what the Google Analytics 360 analytics and marketing suite can do for your business?
This two day course will uncover ways to help improve the performance of your enterprise through a truly integrated end to end analytics and marketing platform.
The Google Analytics 360 Suite gathers data from the touchpoints along customer journeys through combining analytics, tagging, site optimisation, data visualisation and other tools into a powerful measurement solution for your business. These insights are easily actioned through an integrated media and analytics platform. We will help you to understand from both a technical and a strategic point of view how your organisation can get the most out of the suite.
Our Google Analytics 360 Suite course is available at our training centre in The Shard, London. We also offer private training courses which are ideal if you have a team you want to bring up to speed in working cross functionally with the suite.
Google Analytics 360 SuitePrivateClassroom Course
This course reviews the foundational data analysis skills required to help you gain a better understanding of your data. We’ll then use the Google Analytics 360 interface, in the context of business use-cases, to practice and build up those skills. From there we move on to visualising GA 360 data in Data Studio and optimising website experiences on the back of GA insights.
As well as learning how to get the most out of Analytics 360, Data Studio 360, Optimize 360 and GTM 360, we will take you through the integrations with the DoubleClick Digital Marketing Suite and Google BigQuery.
At the end of the two-day course, you should feel confident with how to use each of the above products and how they can be used together to streamline the processes of analysing, optimising and reporting on your customer’s journey.
What will I learn?
- Understand the interplay between analytics and marketing in a customer lifecycle
- Implement advanced, Analytics 360-only features with or without Google Tag Manager
- Share analytics audience segments to DoubleClick, AdWords and DFP and interpret DoubleClick reporting in GA
- Create simple, shareable reports and dashboards of your Analytics, BigQuery and other media data in Data Studio
- Target A/B and Multi variate Tests on your website to specific Analytics customer segments using Optimize 360
Why should I take this course?
- Digital Analytics and understanding Analytics Lifecycle
- Digital Measurement Plans and Core Data Elements
- Google Analytics 360 Suite Overview
- Analytics 360 Overview – Features and unsampled data
- Implementation Planning
- Configuration Best Practices
- Reporting Interface
- Product Integrations
- Product Overview
- Account Structure
- For Web vs. App (SDK)
- Tag Manager Components
Data Studio 360 (Data Analysis and Visualisation)
- Introduction and product overview
- Connect your Data
- Visualise your Data
- Share your Data
- Optimize account structure
- Content experiments
- Google Analytics audiences