How to Deliver PSO Cloud Discover: Machine Learning
Do you want to understand how to map your customer’s journey to the cloud with machine learning? Learn about the concepts and how to solve business challenges on this in-depth workshop.
Led by one of our experienced practitioners you’ll learn how to deliver the Cloud Discover: Machine Learning service offering to your customers.
As a trusted Google Cloud partner, Jellyfish has been selected by Google to facilitate the delivery of this five day course. We’ll deliver an interactive workshop covering a machine learning (ML) overview, use case identification, interviews with key stakeholders, and data qualification.
Following the workshop, we’ll share a final report with recommendations for the customer’s learning journey.
In this course you will experience the delivery of a Cloud Discover: Machine Learning workshop and develop potential machine learning use cases based on a customer profile.
The goal is to help you survey your customers’ business challenges for machine learning use cases and determine which ones are realistic and achievable, which can give them the confidence to move forward with a formal Google Cloud project.
This course is offered as a private training session at our training centre in The Shard, London, or we can deliver at a location of your choice.
How to Deliver PSO Cloud Discover: Machine LearningPrivateClassroom Course
Learn how to deliver an inspiring machine learning overview and guide the customer to identify effective use cases.
By the end of the course, you’ll be have the gained the knowledge to create effective recommendations for machine learning use cases prioritised by both business impact and technical feasibility.
What will I learn?
- Facilitate a machine learning use case ideation workshop
- Determine whether the suggested ML use case is feasible with the available date
- Rate each use case for technical feasibility using data exploration
- Deliver an end of engagement summary report that encapsulates use cases, customer interviews and recommendations
Whys should I take this course?
Data Scientist or Business Analyst who are involved in the delivery of machine learning projects will also benefit from attending this course.
It’s recommended you have some prior knowledge of machine learning concepts and have completed the Data and Machine Learning training.
- Why Cloud Discover: ML?
- When to do Cloud Discover: ML?
- Who are the key participants?
- What is the scope of the service offering?
- Machine learning lifecycle
- Principles of Innovation at Google
- What is machine learning?
- The importance of data
- Business problem and use case identification
- Positioning business challenges based on feasibility
- Brainstorming ML use cases
- Categorising the ML use cases
- Assessing business value of implementation
- Data understanding and transformation
- Identifying data sources
- Data SME interviews
- Data qualification
- Overview of summary report
- Qualification and analysis of top use cases
- Create recommendations and comparison chart for summary report
- Overview of Cloud Deploy: Machine Learning for Minimum Viable Model (MVM)