Learn how to keep your subscribers happy and engaged to improve retention for your subscription business with our expert lead Retention Marketing course.
It is cheaper to retain subscribers than acquire new ones, and with the GDPR changes, it is now harder than ever before to win back previous lost subscribers.
During this one day course we’ll teach you vital steps in how to understand and approach churn reduction, how to build 2-way relationships with subscribers and strategise for payment issues.
We’ll cover the importance of understanding your subscriber base and understanding their lifetime value as well as how to work within retention cycles.
We’ll show you how to create a communications strategy to retain customers and look at customer care to manage issues that can lead to churn.
Our Retention Marketing course is available at our training centre in The Shard, London. We also offer private training courses which are ideal if you have a team you want to bring up to speed in improving retention rates.
Retention Marketing1 day Classroom Course
At the end of the day, you’ll come away with invaluable retention marketing skills that you can put in to practice straight away.
What will I learn?
- Understand retention marketing and the customer life cycle
- Define what churn is and how to reduce it
- Understand how to build stronger relationships with contact strategies and engagement
- Set up automated communications to improve retention rates
Why should I take this course?
- What is Retention marketing?
- Advantages to retention marketing
- Customer life cycle of a subscriber
- How to calculate life time value
- What is Churn?
- What is churn risk?
- How to predict churn
- Churn cycles in relation to content
- Strategies to reduce/stop churn
- Benefits of targeting your customer via 3rd party sites
- Content strategy & personalisation
- Building relationships
- Customer engagement & advocacy
- Multi-channel marketing
- Content promotion & scheduling
- Social Media
- Added value & loyalty
Our trainers are all seasoned experts that have extensive experience working in the industry. They will be happy to answer questions, on the day or post training as part of our ongoing support.
Food & Drink
We pride ourselves on providing our attendees with high quality food and refreshments. Both are available throughout the day and we cater for any dietary requirements for you.