Do you want to learn how to use Twitter the right way? Our one day course will give you the knowledge, practice and confidence you need to be a success on Twitter and get the results you want.
From the basics of how to tweet correctly through to the more advanced stages of monitoring and campaign planning, we'll show you how Twitter can work for you and your business.
Led by one of our Social Media experts, on this course you will practice writing and optimising tweets in a safe environment helping you gain confidence in the world of Twitter.
We will then look at Twitter monitoring, engagement, analytics tools and tactics. You'll leave the day having created and planned your own Twitter campaign.
Our Twitter course is offered as a private training session. We can tailor the content to your business needs, which is ideal if you have a team you want to bring up to speed on using Twitter as a sales, business development, customer service or research tool.
By the end of the course you'll be a confident ‘Twitterer’ (somebody who uses Twitter). You’ll leave feeling inspired that that you have a deeper knowledge of how to use Twitter strategically and understand its place within digital marketing.
What will I learn?
- Understand what Twitter is all about and how to use it for your business
- Define clear objectives Twitter objectives for your business
- Be aware of Twitter best practice
- Understand how to use Periscope
- Implement Twitter Paid advertising strategies
Why should I take this course?
- Why do people and businesses use Twitter
- Fitting Twitter into your online marketing strategy
- Setting your Twitter objectives
- Twitter Jargon buster
- How NOT to use Twitter as a business
- Twitter best practice
- When and what to tweet
- Crafting the perfect tweet
- Planning your Twitter activity
- An overview of Hootsuite
- Setting up your Hootsuite dashboard
- Other Twitter management tools
- What should you be monitoring on Twitter
- Using Hootsuite to monitor on Twitter
- Other social media monitoring tools
- How to use Periscope
- Periscope best practice
- Understanding Twitter advertising
- Targeting options
- Advertising case-studies
- Advertising strategies